Sunday, July 20, 2014

New Designs for Animal trophy Heads





I have been working on some new designs for animals and dolls.  Since I finished my second book I have not made any figures at all - designing and writing for a book is a really stressful experience although its lovely when its finished and published.  After the whole experience of writing and making for 2 books I needed quite some time to do some other textile work and to refresh myself.
I have really enjoyed making these.  They are simpler than my dolls and more fun.  As well as making them I shall be producing patterns for them - on sale in October.  I am hoping to sort out to sell them as downloads from my website - the most efficient way to do things now.
These have been made with Harris Tweeds, wool felt, velvet, silk and felted knits.  More to come very soon.

No comments: